Handmade Forged Kitchen Chef Knife
Note: First you need to know this is a knife handmade forged from high carbon steel and high manganese steel. It is not made of stainless steel, so after each use, you may need keep it clean and dry to resist rust. But high carbon steel has a better ability to maintain sharp edges than stainless steel. It will assist you with every perfect cut. Reasonable
Good quality at a fair price and fast delivery.
Sharp and durable, easy cutting vegetable, meat, bone.
Perfectly balanced: meaning minimal wrist fatigues & incredible control.
Comfortable and ergonomic handle : integrated steel shank+wood+rivet fixing.
Martensite type stainless steel: handmade forged high carbon clad steel
|Dimensions||29 × 10.5 × 1.5 cm|
|Blade Thinkness|| |
|Handle Material|| |
|Blade Material|| |
High carbon clad steel
Black Wood Handle
Details about Handmade Forged Kitchen Chef Knife
- The cutlery knives are sharp. I can cut a piece of paper with it. It is not as heavy as I thought however.
- Knife handle is well suited for large hands and contoured to prevent slippage.
- This butcher chef knife blade is tapered in thickness making it easier to insert point in vegetables like rutabaga or cabbage and the progressive thickness then acts as a wedge to ease cutting.
- Super hard and keeps an edge great. Cut cleanly through a pork rib bone with one pop of your palm
- You see the rust on the surface of the blade. This is normal because it is handmade high carbon steel.
- This butcher knife sharpens really easy just using a simple sharpener.
- You can see the sprawling and slight head marks of the tool head which is hand forged
- Use and maintenance: dry it in time after use, put it in a ventilated and dry place, it can effectively prevent rust.
Apply a layer of cooking oil to the blade if it is not used for a long time, do not bring the cutlery close to the open flame, or immerse it in water or corrosive liquid for a long time.
- Tear through a cheap knife pretty quick boning and butchering. Don’t hesitate to grab this butcher knife to cut through bone.
- Production Process of forged knife : in the quenching-hammer-tempering-clamping steel-hammer-quenching-tempering and other contiuous cycle operations.